Tyler from Less Annoying Business here. I'm sharing a couple of posts I wrote during my content sprint two weeks ago. More fresh blog posts coming next week!
- Business philosophy: If you have to compete with Lebron James, don't do it in basketball
- Small business tech advice: How the internet works - DNS
- Podcast: Rick and I discuss funding options for indie businesses
What I've been working on
Because I was sprinting to build Less Annoying Business two weeks ago, I had a lot of normal work to catch up on this week (emails, meetings, etc.). Here are a few noteworthy things (the first two are projects led by other people, but I'm excited to play a supporting role):
- Less Annoying CRM is working on speeding up our search. One of our engineers is leading the project, but I'm trying to help out a bit. It was very cool how many people offered to help with our questions (indie/boostrapped startup Twitter is awesome).
- The customer service team at LACRM now has a complete checklist for what to do in the event of downtime. Obviously we hope that never happens, but now we're more prepared if it does.
- We now have two extra podcasts recorded for Startup To Last. Rick is expecting his first child soon, so this will allow us to put out new episodes while he takes two weeks off to be a new dad.